PD Request (PDF Fillable – Save to computer first. Then fill in information.)
Mileage rate is .655 per mile as of 1/1/2023
Parking – $30.00 per day
Maximum Reimbursement for Lodging Per Night – $250.00
Step 1 – Prior to attending the activity your are requesting, completely fill out PD Request form, printout the agenda or conference information you will be attending and send all this information to CTE Director Brandon Small via email for approval. You must receive prior conference approval from the CTE Director to be eligible for reimbursement of your expenses.
Or mail to:
Twin Rivers CTE Area P.O. Box 1266 Vincennes, IN 47591
Step 2 – After attending the professional development send the following items to CTE Director Brandon Small:
- Completely fill out a Professional Development Report
- Mileage form
- Any certificates received at the PD
- MapQuest of your travel route
- ALL Receipts
- You pay for all expenses and then we reimburse you after you attend the PD and turn in all required paperwork and receipts.
- Many conferences will pay for your substitute teacher. In these cases we will not pay for your substitute. Make SURE you take care of this paperwork at the PD.
- Please specify who needs reimbursed. If your school paid your registration, we will reimburse them. If you drove your car, we will pay you the mileage, etc.
- We only reimburse for Registration, Hotel, Mileage, Parking and Substitutes. We do not reimburse for meals or car rental.
- Reimbursements only happen after our Twin Rivers Board meeting that is held at the end of each month. Depending on when you submit your paperwork will determine when you receive reimbursement.
- If your address has changed please notify us. This will delay reimbursement!