Q: What does DKM stand for?     A: Davies Knox and Martin Counties

Q: What does GS stand for?     A: Greene and Sullivan Counties

Q:What does TR stand for?    A: Twin Rivers

Q: How much does it cost to take VU classes through Twin Rivers     A: Twin Rivers pays the cost of your tuition.  Class fees and books are paid for by the student.  Vincennes University also provides you with a free parking pass during your enrollment.

Q: Where is the Twin Rivers administration office located?     A:  We are located on the third floor of Old National Bank in Downtown Vincennes.  See the contact us link for further details.

Q: Can anyone apply for Twin Rivers programs?     A:  Yes, we do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of sex, age, race, color, national origin, or handicap.  However, there are a few requirement to take Twin Rivers programs.  You need to be able to drive to the class daily, have good attendance, and be in good standing with your high school.  Talk with your school counselor to see if a Twin Rivers program is right for you.

Q: How much does it cost to take Twin Rivers classes?     A: Each program will vary depending on first or second year participation.  Please check out each program description for specific costs.

Q: What is the first step to participate in a Twin Rivers program?     A: Complete the TR student application and give it to your high school counselor.

Q: I want Twin Rivers to build a home for me, what do I need to do?     A: The first step is to complete the online application and submit it to the Twin Rivers Administrative office via email or fax.

I am CTE Twin Rivers Area Image Map